Campus Cutie: Erik Knaggs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Erik Knaggs  

Age: 21

Year: Junior

Major: Psychology & Human Physiology

Hometown: Pleasanton, California (San Francisco Bay Area)

Relationship Status: Single

Erik Knaggs serves as the Vice President or Vice Archon of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity on campus. He enjoys playing golf, exercising and hanging out (while putting off his school work). Erik is also ambidextrous while playing sports like baseball, football and golf!

Why did you choose to attend the University of Oregon?

I chose to come to the University of Oregon for the athletic program, especially the football team. I fell in love with the whole concept of game day in Eugene and the atmosphere in Autzen Stadium. It also helped that the human physiology program was so good.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Blake Lively.

Full-time student at the University of Oregon expected to graduate from the School of Journalism and Communications in 2016. Majoring in Public Relations. I currently serve as the Chapter President of the UO Public Relations Student Society of America for the 2015-2016 school year and am a writer/photographer for Her Campus Oregon. Passionate for fashion, event production, and photography. Experienced in leadership, team management, and organization.
The official Her Campus Oregon account