Wellness > Health

The Best Workout Apps For Staying Motivated

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

With local gyms closed, and spaces for exercise limited, you may find yourself looking for easy home workouts. Finding a YouTube workout that fits your needs can be difficult and finding the time and motivation to do so can be even harder. One way to help squeeze the workout you want into your day, is downloading an app to help make your workouts more personalized to your style. Apps can also help keep track of many miles you’ve walked or ran in a day, if that’s something you’re interested in tracking. Here are five workout apps that may help you keep active, even from within the walls of your home!

1) Pink Dragon

Run by youtuber and health blogger Holly Dolke, this app not only gives you a full workout outline, but also gives you easy meal plans to maximize your fitness journey. And you can also customize your workout to meet your needs. 

2) Noom

This app is all about finding an exercise routine and even meal ideas personalized for you. Noom takes into account your age, body type, and lifestyle, and provides a plan specially crafted for every part of your life. 

3) Asana Rebel

Asana Rebel gives you a wide range of workouts, from yoga to high intensity training. It also provides guided meditations and music for focus.

4)Nike Training Club

This app provides free workouts for everything from bodyweight-only sessions, invigorating yoga classes, targeted training programs, and full-equipment home workouts for all fitness levels.

5) Zwift

Zwift creates a gaming environment that elevates your workout. Taking indoor training to a whole new level, Zwift allows you to interact with others n a virtual playground that is not only fun, but also makes you sweat.

Alanna Uding

Oregon '22

Hi I'm Alanna! I'm from Portland Oregon and I'm currently a senior at University of Oregon with a major in Education and a minor in English. I love going on hikes, runs, trying new coffee shops and in my free time, writing. I'm excited to contribute to a creative space focused on empowering women!
The official Her Campus Oregon account