Amelia Botteron ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Relationship status: Awesome!
Majoring in: Environmental Geoscience

If you could live anywhere on the planet, where would you live and why?
I would live in Glacier National Park because it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in real life. Let me be more specific; I would live in a hotel with full spa amenities inside Glacier National Park.

Favorite cartoon character?
Herman Cain

Something no one knows about you:
There isn’t a single thing I can think of. Even people I just met could probably tell you my life story. I am dangerously honest.

Favorite Dutch Bros. or Starbucks drink:
Anything with the words ‘Nonfat Chai Latte’ in the title.

Most adventurous thing you have ever done:
I rode on the back of my boyfriend’s motorcycle for 9,000 miles on a cross country trip, and I didn’t even want to kill him once.

One thing you want to do before you die:
I want to do something important enough with my life that I get to be a guest on the Daily Show.

Quote to live by:
“Life is too short to not spend it with people who make you laugh.” -Me

Do you think the world will end this year?
It better not! I am not done filling out my Peach Wave punch card.

Serena Piper will always be a Southern belle at heart, but for now she is a Senior Magazine Journalism student at the University of Oregon. She is an avid news reader and watcher, loves to bake yummy desserts and watch Sex and the City reruns, has big travel plans for after graduation and would eventually like to work for National Geographic. She wouldn't mind one bit if her life echoed Elizabeth Gilbert's in Eat, Pray, Love. To find out what Serena is up to, check out her blog and follow her on Twitter