This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Agate Alley Bistro is one of Eugene’s best-hidden treasures. Located just one block off campus, this northwestern bistro with  “a Latin and Asian flair” is the perfect spot for University of Oregon students and the Eugene community.  Agate Alley has a unique cozy atmosphere, fun daily specials, and delicious food with local organic ingredients. How could you not try this mouth-watering Eugene restaurant?

The food at Agate Alley Bistro is beyond yummy and the best part is they serve five-star quality food at college friendly prices. This bistro is sure to have a dish that will please even the pickiest eater with a wide variety of options all using local organic ingredients from the northwest including sandwiches, make-your-own pizzas, and zesty seafood. Feeling adventurous? Try the mouthwatering Island Sopes: Grilled Avocado topped with melted Gouda and served on house-made maize tortillas and topped with citrus salsa, pickled cabbage, cilantro and a roasted red pepper/ginger sauce.  Want a cult favorite? Try their Nate’s a Jerk Sub: Grilled chicken, marinated in Chef Nate’s own spicy jerk sauce with mango ginger chutney, served with lettuce, tomato, garlic aioli & avocado on a toasted ciabatta. Visit their full menu here to get a list of all of their dishes.

With cozy benches, friendly wait-staff, and beautiful decorations and lighting, Agate Alley Bistro is the perfect spot for date night, evening out with friends, or quick dinner with family. Agate Alley always greets their customers with a warm welcoming smile and their servers are always polite and very helpful when deciding between dishes. However one of the best parts of Agate Alley Bistro are their amazing daily specials.

Monday: Half price bottles of Wine all night

Tuesday:  “Taco Tuesdays” feature 2 tacos and a Pacifico for a mere $7. $4 Margaritas and $2 tequila shots.

Wednesday: All pints, all drafts, all day, always $2.50.

Thursday: Drink Wheel, starts at 10:00. Every half hour a specific drink special is only $3.

Sunday: Karaoke starting at 8:00.

Agate Alley is the perfect restaurant for University of Oregon students and will not disappoint. Check out their website, like their Facebook page, or call 541-485-8887 to make a reservation!

Rachel is a Junior at the University of Oregon studying Journalism, Advertising, and English. She is on the writing team for HCO. She aspires to become an editor of a fashion magazine, a food writer, or creative strategist at an advertising firm. Rachel has always loved the freedom of writing and loves all things creative, makeup, fashion, food and Art History. When not studying for school, she enjoys the beach, traveling, dancing, and eating Nutella.
The official Her Campus Oregon account