6 Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Actually Want

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

1. Crew Styling Bucket

For the guy that always has his hair done. Sephora also has man-friendly options of cool baskets for gifts.

2. Beer Subscription

This one is on the more expensive side, but the best present I have ever thought of. If your boyfriend loves beer and likes to experiment with different types and taste he will never forget this present. You can sign up for the 3, 6, or 12 month plan. It delivers 12 beers every month and they are all different! It is the gift that keeps on giving! You can find it at amazingclubs.com

3. Coke Ice Bucket

You might not think so, but an ice bucket can come in handy. It’s a classy touch to a party and can be a fun decorative piece to a house. Get your boyfriend his favorite drink brand and fill it with candy, gift cards, alcohol, etc.

4. Gentlemen’s Box

This is another subscription box (I love subscription boxes) for the upscale boyfriend who already has everything. It is a box of monthly classy gifts like ties, socks, pocket squares, whiskey stones etc.

5. Lulu Lemon Clothes

Every man starts out against this brand until they actually walk into the store and try something on, or until you buy something for them. My boyfriend loves the ABC Technology shorts (Anti-Ball Crushing), joggers, and their workout shirts that somehow don’t even smell bad after a workout.

6. Vest

This one came to me recently, but a vest is such an adult piece. I’m not talking about an ultra puffy vest from North Face. I am talking about a nice, quilted DILF vest from Nordstrom. They look great over sweaters and long sleeves AND flannel type shirts. Plus, guys always get too hot, so they don’t need arms on a coat anyway.

I am a junior at the University of Oregon. Majoring in Public Relations. Let me pet your dog.
The official Her Campus Oregon account