6 Apps Your Phone is Missing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

In this day and age, our phones have practically become an extension of ourselves. They not only connect us with our friends and family, but also now have the capability to help us stay organized, fit, fashionable…the list goes on. With the multitude of applications constantly being created or updated, I often find myself asking myself, “Wait, I need to download what?” Thankfully collegiettes, we’ve rounded up a list of 6 apps that will be sure to keep your most important accessory up to date. You’re just one click away from a more improved you!

App: Cloth
Price: Free
What it does: Can’t remember that outfit combo you loved so much? Have no fear. Cloth is an application for iPhone that allows you to save, categorize, and share your favorite outfits. This app is a great way to catalog your closet, and is perfect for those days when you need some inspiration with what to wear.
Cool features: Able to organize outfits be genre, as well as upload them for others to see. Score!

App: MiCoach
Price: Free
What it does: The Micoach app is part of a series from Addidas that helps to track and monitor cardio exercises. What makes Micoach unique from other fitness applications is it’s ability to create workout plans catered to your skill level, as well as for what you’re trying to accomplish. From there, the app is able to provide vocal feedback during workouts to make sure you stay on track.
Cool features: Micoach syncs to an online account, where it’s easy to analyze, organize, and share your progress from other devices.

App: Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
Catergory: Health
Price: Free
What it does: With more than 1.1 million foods listed, this app from MyFitnessPal has the largest food database of any calorie counter and turns your iPhone into a calorie-counting machine.
Cool features: It remembers your favorites, you can add multiple foods at once, and you have the ability to save and add entire meals.

App: Mint
Price: Free
What it does: Mint is a financial organizer that pulls all your financial accounts into one place. Users are able to see a breakdown of their spending habits, as well as create personal financial goals. This app is a great resource for college students who are still learning to be financially independent.
Cool features: Sleek design and straightforward interface. Being financially stable has never been so easy!

App: Remember the Milk
Price: Free
What it does: Remember the Milk is an app that allows you to add your to-do’s, sync with the online version, organize your list with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists and tags, search for tasks, receive reminders and much more.
Cool features: iPhone users are able to add tasks to Remember the Milk though siri for on the go convenience.

App: eWallet
Price: $9.99
What it does: Definitely a pricey app, but reviewers swear it’s worth the money in the long run. If you have trouble remembering passwords, account information, card numbers and IDs, invest in eWallet for your phone. This password manager iPhone app securely stores all of your super-important info in one place. No more clicking ‘forgot my password’ or digging through your wallet for your credit card info.
Cool features: Has the ability to organize cards in multiple categories, as well as having customizable graphics