This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.
  1. AIR PODS

Air pods allow the user to roam freely without being restricted to the device. The old tangled wires are now swapped for a sleek charging case. They are a tad on the pricier side, but are totally worth it,

1. PLATFORM DOC MARTENS

I honestly do not know what shoes I wore before purchasing these. I actually wear these boots 5/7 days of the week. They are edgy, sturdy, and versatile. The boot has a platform base giving an extra inch or two of height.

1. OUAI TREATMENT MASK

This stuff is magic. The smell is delightful and he healing properties in it transform the texture of the hair. This mask will leave hair feeling so nourished, soft, and silky.

1. HOMESICK CANDLES

This is the perfect gift for any college student that misses home. It is hard leaving home and all the scents that come with it. This candle has a scent for almost every state or city. The aromas transport you back to home instantly.

1. JADE ROLLER

This tool is so easy and handy in perfecting plump and fresh skin. The process of rolling jade on the face promotes blood circulation and reduces swelling or puffiness. This massage tool is the perfect little gift or stocking stuffer.

Alia Nizam

Oregon '20

Junior at the University of Oregon Spends half of the year in LA, CA and the other half in EUG, OR Spotify enthusiast Social media aficionado Chocolate connoisseur Soul Cycle addict Disney super fan Beach Bum
The official Her Campus Oregon account