5 Must-Have Acessories for Fall at the UO

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

1. Animal Print Shades

Animal print is making a comeback! These shades are a perfect way to incorporate this fashion trend into your everyday style. You can get these fun cat-eye shaped glasses from Aeropostale, they are very affordable and surprisingly sturdy. These bad boys are my go-to fall accessory!

2. Excessive Rings

Excessive rings are a must for fall, which works in my favor because I love rings and usually wear 3 or 4 daily. Lately, when I’ve had occasions to go dress up for, I’ll throw all of these on! Aeropostale sells this pack of 8 cute rings, they’re so fun and pair together perfectly. Aeropostale has the staples for fall fashion this season, so keep a look out!!

3. Nylon coats

These coats are perfect for the early Oregon fall weather when you have no idea if, or when, it’s going to start raining. The nylon material made its way on the runway and in stores this season! They are super on-trend and very easy to stuff in your backpack or purse for the day. I’ve been obsessed with this blue hooded utility jacket from Forever 21!

4. Long necklaces

The long necklace is a must. If you have any occasion to attend, you can never go wrong with a simple gold necklace to jazz up your event. This one was less than $5 from Forever 21! I purchased it for my mom a couple seasons ago, but somehow I ended up bring it with me to Oregon… sorry, mom!

5. Cute Patterned Planner

This planner has to be the cutest and most useful accessory this fall. I’ve always needed a planner to keep track of my life, but I noticed a trend has hit with all the cute patterns. So start your new school year off right and check out Erin Condren’s rad designs to achieve the perfect back to school style!! Her Campus and Erin Condren invite us to get 15% off at checkout for our next purchase!

Sareena graduated from the University of Oregon in 2020 with a Bachelor's degree in Social Science and minor in Nonprofit Administration. She is a certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor who creates inclusive fitness experiences where every body and mind can feel proud of their accomplishments! She is currently a full-time personal trainer and coach in Southern California! Sareena hopes to empower Her Campus readers with her voice and chronicle the realities that comprise post-grad life.  You can find her on instagram, @seedswithsareena. If you want to try one of her workouts, find Seeds with Sareena on Youtube!
The official Her Campus Oregon account