This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

1. Witch Hats

These festive witch hats are an easy, cute, and delicious treat that match the Halloween theme. Plus they requires no baking! Yippee!

Ingredients:

• 2 (16 oz) packages fudge striped cookies

• ¼ cup honey

• 1 (9 oz) bag of milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped

• 1 (4.5 oz) tube of decorating gel any color

Instructions:

1. Place a fudge stripe cookie with the bottom side up onto a work surface.

2. Smear a small dab (about 1/8 teaspoon) of honey onto the bottom of a chocolate kiss, and secure the candy piece to the center of the cookie, covering the hole.

3. Use decorating gel to pipe a small bow onto the cookie at the base of the candy piece.

4. Repeat with remaining ingredients.

Recipe by: Jazzchick

Courtesy of: All Recipes

2. Halloween Party Mix

This mix is a wonderful blend of sweet and sour that will leave you craving more. It’s great for serving at a party or sharing with a few friends.

Ingredients:

• 3 tablespoons butter

• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

• 1 teaspoon garlic powder

• 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt

• 7 cups crisp rice cereal squares

• 1 cup roasted pumpkin seed kernels

• 1 cup pretzel sticks

• 1 cup goldfish crackers

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Butter a 9×13-inch baking dish; melt in oven while it preheats.

2. Stir Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and seasoned salt into melted butter. Gradually stir rice cereal squares, pumpkin seeds, pretzel sticks, and goldfish crackers into butter mixture until evenly coated.

3. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until crisp and fragrant, about 1 hour.

4. Transfer party mix to paper towel-lined plates to cool.

Recipe by: MOMFISH

Courtesy of: All Recipes

3. Bat Cupcakes

These spooky, yummy cupcakes will be a huge hit for your guests and for your taste buds. Talk about a chocolate overload.

Ingredients:

• 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix

• 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting

• 1 (11.5 ounce) package fudge stripe cookies

• 1 (6 ounce) bag milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped

• 1 tablespoon red gel icing

Instructions:

1. Prepare the cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool. Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting.

2. Break the cookies in half, and press two halves into the top of each cupcake for wings, stripes facing the frosting.

3. Place a chocolate kiss in front of the cookies with the point facing forward for the body.

4. Make two beady little eyes with the red gel icing towards the point of the kiss.  

Recipe by: Tosha Fields

Courtesy of: All Recipes

4. Candy Corn Bark

If you are a candy corn lover, then this recipe is for you! A blend of candy corn, cookies, and white chocolate make these bars extra yummy.

Ingredients:

• 16 Halloween-colored chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped

• 1 1/2 cups broken small pretzels

• 1/3 cup raisins

• 1 1/2 pounds white chocolate, broken into squares

• 2 cups of candy corn

• Orange and brown sprinkles

Instructions:

1. Spread the cookies, pretzels, and raisins evenly onto a lightly greased small baking sheet.

2. Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from the heat while there are still a few chunks, and stir until smooth. White chocolate burns easily.

3. Drizzle chocolate with a spoon over the goodies in the pan, spreading the top flat to coat evenly. Top with candy corn and sprinkles.

4. Let cool until firm. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.

Recipe by: Julie G Courtesy of: All Recipes

Enjoy!

Hi! I'm Hailey. I am a senior at the Unviersity of Oregon studying Advertising. I am a workout nut and a Certified Personal Trainer at our campus REC center. In my free time you can find me outside, either hiking, biking or exercising. I am also completley obsessed with the fashion industry and will hopefully be going into Fashion Merchandising and Marketing in the near future. 
The official Her Campus Oregon account