Okay ladies, it’s almost summer and you know what that means…time to plan the wine and cheese nights with your gals! Can’t figure out what songs to listen too? Um—obviously you should go with the best songs from musical movies. Here are 10 choices that will most definitely get you up and dancing!
1. “Honey Honey” – Mamma Mia
This song has been stuck in my head since the movie came out.
2. “Mamma Mia” – Mamma Mia
Grab those hair brushes and pretend they’re microphones. If you have a feathered boa, put it on.
3. “Breaking Free” – High School Musical
*dramatic pause* WE’RE BREAKING FREEE, SOARING FLYINGGG. *cries* I’m so alone.
4. “You’re The One That I Want” – Grease
Honesty when I sing this, I totally act out the dances in the Shake Shack. I know you do it, too.
5. “Footloose” – Footloose
A classic dancing anthem!
6. “You Can’t Stop The Beat” – Hairspray
OK. Such a fav. And Zac Efron is in the movie…so…yeah.
7. “Take Me Or Leave Me” – Rent
This one is for my women—what a power song!
8. “Time Of My Life” – Dirty Dancing
Wait until you’re definitely wine drunk for this one. Grab your ladies and sing into those empty wine bottles.
9. “Everyday” – High School Musical
Awww, such a throwback!
10. “What Dreams Are Made Of” – The Lizzie McGuire Movie
JUST BELT THIS ONE, “SING TO ME PAOLO!”