This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Alright Beavers- it’s finally Dam Jam week! Here are a few songs to get pumped for T-Pain.

Disclaimer: Explicit content, excessive autotune, maybe even some nostalgia and a resurfaced habit of referring to bae as “shawty”.

Let’s start with a classic: Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin)

I’m Sprung – just in time for your new summer fling. On a side note, this song was officially released in 2005. 

Remember when you wished you were old enough for the strip club?

T-Pain and Akon? It must be 2007.

When T-Pain had you wanting to take everyone right to church.

Nappy Boy… and Pretty Boy…

Ooh, Ooh I can’t believe it…

And a random Lilly Allen feature?

Nappy Boy and Pretty Boy at it again.

T-Pain wants to see that Booty Wurk, but only one cheek at a time. So get it right.

Here’s a feature by last year’s Dam Jam artist!

Can you catch all the references in this one?

Some brand new T-Pain along with this “turd-quality selfie” music video!

Didn’t think T-Pain could go in like this? Me neither. 

And there you have it. 14 songs to prepare you for this coming show. T-pain will be playing in the MU Quad at 7pm. Tickets are $7 with your student ID and available at the front desk of the Student Experience Center. 

See you there! 

Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.