Spring Forward: Spring Break Survival Kits 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

It’s that time of year again!

This spring season, Her Campus partnered up with tons of amazing brands to help us have our best spring break, and term, yet. By hooking us up with everything, from a super cute Vera Bradley tote big enough to carry anything to beauty products that keep us looking fresh all day long, they definitely thought of it all! Keep reading to learn more about some of our favorite products, and find out how you can win big at our upcoming Safari Glam formal event!

AZO Products Cranberry Gummies

Don’t let urinary tract pain stop the party — let these yummy gummies maintain your health no matter what!

Brappz Straps

These colorful, versatile straps are perfect for adding a pop of comfortable color to any outfit! They can be used with any strapless or convertible bra or swimsuit, making them a must-have for spring and summer.

CEA Study Abroad

CEA gives students the amazing opportunity to take classes and earn credits around the world. There are 21 locations in 12 countries around the world and they provide programs for U.S. undergraduate students for semester, full-year, and summer options.

Circle Pay

Circle is a social payment app that lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number — making it super easy and convenient for splitting a bar tab, paying rent, asking mom for laundry money, and more! It’s instant, secure and free, and you can get $10 just for signing up with one of our special offer codes, no strings attached!

Milani Eyeliner

These glittery eyeliners are waterproof, making them perfect for wearing straight from the pool to dinner! Even better — the fine felt tip makes application a breeze.

TRESemme Hair Samples

These mini shampoo and conditioner samples are perfect for your purse or carryon bag. Simply toss one in and you’re good to go, whether you’re rinsing after a dip in the ocean, or washing away some inevitable jet-lag!

Vera Bradley

Our friends at Vera Bradley have been spoiling us lately, and this was no exception! We are absolutely obsessing over the bright colors of this fun tote, and who couldn’t use another keychain wallet?!

Her Campus

Last (but definitely not least!) — HUGE shoutout to Her Campus National for connecting us with all of these awesome partners, and for allowing us to procrastinate the return of classes even further by sending us some awesome maze pens! ;)

You can WIN all of this and more at our upcoming social and formal dance event, Safari Glam! Stay tuned for more information and how you can score your ticket for the big night.

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.
Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.