yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice: Favorite Fall Scents

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Fall wouldn’t be as amazing as it is without the wonderful smells to go along with it. Here are a few favorite fall scents in candles, body lotions, body scrubs, and more!

1. Pumpkin Spice

This is a classic must-have scent every fall, especially for a sugar scrub.

2. Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut

A unique, but yummy scent to add to your fall collection. It’s made with crushed cinnamon, sugar crystals, and homemade doughnut.

3. Warm Vanilla Sugar

This lotion will make your skin feel so soft and smell like autumn with its’ cozy vanilla scent.

4. Apple and Pumpkin Pie Spice

This mix of apple and pumpkin pie spice will get you so excited for Halloween and everything autumn.

5. Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

A delicious candle to warm you up this fall.

6. Pumpkin Cupcake

This candle will get you craving Halloween candy and treats.

7. Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte

This lotion has a blend of pumpkin latte, toasted marshmallows, and creamy sandalwood.

8. Salted Caramel

This decadent candle with a classic fall scent will make you want to grab a spoon and dig in.

Pro Tip: Even though you can’t light candles in the dorms, you can still make the room smell good with candle warmers that aren’t a fire hazard. Amazon has some for great prices, click on the photo below to check them out.

What are some of your favorite fall scents? Comment down below!

Kate Hudson is a freshman at Oregon State University, majoring in Child Development and Education. She loves dancing, scrolling through Pinterest, eating smoothie bowls, and buying anything that looks like it's from Kate Spade!