Pick Up Lines For the Top 10 NPR Tiny Desk Performances

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

As if NPR wasn’t amazing already, here are our favorite performers and pick up lines  we’d like to say to them if we ever get the chance!

Click photo to go to performance.

1. LEON BRIDGES

*Your 60’s style and southern charm will makes us want to start “Twistin’& Groovin’”.

2. ST. PAUL AND THE BROKEN BONES

*All I have is “Broken Bones and Pocket Change” but as long as I have you singing soul to me it’s not that bad.

3. ADELE

*No Adele we will never find “Someone Like You” ever again.

4. ALT- J

*Alt- J we heard your “Left Hand’s Free.” My right hand is too. Wanna fix that?

5. HOZIER

*Hozier you can “Take Me to Church” any day, or as you suggest we can worship in the bedroom.

6. SHAKEY GRAVES

*Don’t worry we think you have the “Perfect Parts” too.

7. T-PAIN

*No T-Pain can WE “Buy U A Drank”?

8. THE CIVIL WARS

*“Poison and Wine” didn’t work out so well for Romeo and Juliet but we love them and you nonetheless.

9. LIANNE LAHAVES

*“What You Don’t Do” I never want to do again.

10. SYLVAN ESSO

*We heard you love “Coffee”! Well we love you a latte.

What are some of your favorite performers from NPR’s tiny desk concerts? Let us know in the comments below!

Justyn is a Senior at Oregon State University studying Political Science: Pre Law. Justyn's motto is Head in Corvallis, Heart in Seattle. She loves anything PNW, especially the rainy fall reason. You can almost always find her on campus in a pant suit, or rocking a blazer around. Justyn enjoys baking Drake themed cakes, or cooking shabbat dinner for the Jewish organization on campus. She is just a Jewish queen trying to start a political revolution!