New Term, New Resolutions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

It’s a new term in a new year, and with that comes new resolutions and goals we set ourselves to keep us on track. We here at the Her Campus at Oregon State team are dreaming big in 2016, and are sharing our goals with you so you, too can find success!

1. Be happy!

2. Stress less.

3. Take more fashion risks.

4. Take better care of myself.

5. Love and value myself more.

6. Work on my confidence and realize my self-worth. Stand tall and be proud!

7. Get in shape. Instead of focusing on losing weight I want to focus on feeling healthier.

8. I want to mix up my routine to be able to meet more people, read more, and make every day an adventure!

9. I want to save and budget my money.

What are you resolving to do in the new year? Let us know in the comments!

Madeline is a Senior at Oregon State majoring in Merchandising Management and minoring in writing. She was the 2016-'17 president of Chi Theta Phi, a local design sorority on campus. If she's not in class, at a club meeting, chapter, or writing, she's probably spending time with her family, friends, walking her dogs, eating junk food, or watching too many crime, comedy, or fashion shows on Netflix. She likes cheese, dogs, creative projects, obnoxious animal prints, garage sales, farmer's markets, and generally just being silly.