New Kids In Town: Runway Fashion Exchange Corvallis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Have YOU been to Runway yet?!

Hybrid fashion store Runway Fashion Exchange opened up in Corvallis about three months ago, but the store’s selection changes daily. Not only can you purchase the hottest new and resale designer clothing items, purses and accessories there for a fraction of the price, but you can also make some extra cash by trading in the clothes you don’t want anymore!

Unlike traditional resale clothing stores, Runway is not a consignment shop. All you have to do is bring in your trendy, gently used clothing items, and they will give you 30-40% of the total resale value on the spot! There isn’t a better way to update your wardrobe.

Check out this video to learn more about this incredible new downtown shop, and be sure to give them a visit this week! Also, be sure to check them out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so you can be the first to know about new sales and arrivals.

Location: Downtown Corvallis, on the corner of Madison and 3rd (across from Many Hands Trading Company)

Hours: Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.