ICYMI: The Best Dressed at the 2016 Grammys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

The Grammy Awards might not be the greatest awards show of all time, but at least there’s always lots of high-fashion inspo to lust over… you know, just in case you ever get invited to attend yourself and you need something to wear.

1. Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy’s pregnancy style has been absolutely glowing, and her and her baby bump looked absolutely amazing in this all-white floorlength gown.

2. Anna Kendrick

We love this look because it embodies Anna’s classy yet down-to-earth vibes, and we could even see ourselves wearing this to our next formal!

3. Bella Hadid

While sister Gigi may be the queen of athleisure, Bella definitely has her formal looks on lock. This combination of glitter, side cutouts, and a plunging neckline is daring, but she pulls it off perfectly. 

4. Selena Gomez

We’re all about team #Jelena, but has anyone else noticed how happy Selena has been since they broke up?! She absolutly SLAYED in this sparkly number, catching the eyes (and hearts) of basically everyone.

5. Adele

A gradient made of glitter? Yes please.

6. Zendaya

Androgynous fashion is the new black, and we adore how Zendaya pulled off this pantsuit in a sea of dresses and skirts. Also, not fair how she can pull off literally ANYTHING.

7.  Ciara

Ciara absolutely killed it in this hypnotic, funky-fresh wrap dress (get it?).

8. Taylor Swift

We would seriously consider this colorful crop top & skirt combo IRL.

9. Meghan Trainor 

Killer floorlength bodycon + sparkle + metallic heels = too good to be true.

10. Kaley Cuoco

Anyone who can pull off a bodysuit as good as this one deserves an award.

Who’s look was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.