This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

It’s never too early to get into the spring time mood. Though it’s chilly now you can still get a jumpstart on wearing Pantone’s gorgeous forecasted colors for spring. There are pastels, jewel tones, and vibrant colors, which means something for everyone in the mix. I’m here to help you work these colors into your wardrobe if they aren’t there already.

1. Rose Quartz

If you want to wear Rose Quartz then one of the most fun ways to work it into your wardrobe is with coordinating pastels. For a girly look, pair jelly sandals or flats with white jeans and add your favorite pastel coat to top it off.

2. Peach Echo

Pair Peach Echo with neutrals to really make it pop. With a top, skirt or jeans in the color, and other coordinating items, you’re sure to look great!

3. Serenity

To rock Serenity channel a winter wonderland-esque look. Bundle up with a scarf, beanie, boots, wool-lined leggings, and a faux fur vest. Of course it doesn’t hurt to carry a tote bag with your badass woman crush, Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

4. Snorkel Blue

To rock Snorkel Blue try an old-school denim skirt. Now this isn’t your old hollister mini skirt; this is a skirt that is at least knee length and maybe longer. It has that summer camp feel. Try pairing it with your favorite button up shirt, boots, and baseball tee.

5. Buttercup

You know you’ve got to bundle up anyways so grab a coat the shade of Buttercup and add some other primary colors to the mix. Then add some edgy accessories and school supplies and carry on with your day.

6. Limpet Shell

For your look incorporating Limpet Shell rock a rain jacket in the color and some basic sporty pieces, like leggings and your favorite graphic tee, with minimal accessories. Add some Oregon State gear with Birkenstocks and you’ve got the basic Oregonian girl look down pat. Own it!

7. Lilac Gray

Lilac Gray is a shade of gray with a hint of purple in it. To incorporate it into your look grab, that gray graphic tee from your closet or your favorite accessories or shoes in the shade. Add pops of color in other parts of your outfit to balance out your ensemble.

8. Fiesta

To rock Fiesta in your look, why not go super preppy? This look is perfect for brunch with your girls or dinner with your mom. You’ll look straight out of a J. Crew catalog with mixed prints and color galore.

9. Iced Coffee

To rock Iced Coffee, why not go super literal with the color’s name. Show off your love for coffee with shades of brown in your wardrobe, beauty essentials with coffee in them, and home essentials like the lovely candles featured above.

10. Green Flash

Rock this Green Flash color with a little help from our old friend, Kermit, who has been rocking it for years and years. Go bold with some colored jeans and the recently revived choker necklace. Have fun with your look!

To get more details about any of these looks go here.

Keep it stylish ladies <3

Madeline is a Senior at Oregon State majoring in Merchandising Management and minoring in writing. She was the 2016-'17 president of Chi Theta Phi, a local design sorority on campus. If she's not in class, at a club meeting, chapter, or writing, she's probably spending time with her family, friends, walking her dogs, eating junk food, or watching too many crime, comedy, or fashion shows on Netflix. She likes cheese, dogs, creative projects, obnoxious animal prints, garage sales, farmer's markets, and generally just being silly.