The Essential Safari Glam Primping Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

So picture this: you’re looking to check out our Safari Glam event on April 15th and want to primp and get ready beforehand with all your friends, but something’s off. All you’re missing is the perfect playlist, a stunning outfit, and the most delicious drinks. Well stay tuned for your other elements but until then, we’ve got some wild and crazy songs for you to enjoy again and again.

1. Roar by Katy Perry

2. No Church in the Wild by Kanye West

3. Animal by Miike Snow

4. Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses

5. Jungle by Drake

6. Wild for the Night by A$AP Rocky ft. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam

7. Wild Heart by Sabi

8. Wild Ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia

9. Jungle by X Ambassadors ft. Jamie N Commons

10. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj

11. You Don’t Own Me by Grace ft. G-Eazy

12. Electric Love by Borns

13. Wild Things by Alessia Cara

Unleash your inner party animal!

Madeline is a Senior at Oregon State majoring in Merchandising Management and minoring in writing. She was the 2016-'17 president of Chi Theta Phi, a local design sorority on campus. If she's not in class, at a club meeting, chapter, or writing, she's probably spending time with her family, friends, walking her dogs, eating junk food, or watching too many crime, comedy, or fashion shows on Netflix. She likes cheese, dogs, creative projects, obnoxious animal prints, garage sales, farmer's markets, and generally just being silly. 
Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.