Campus Cutie: Trent Toney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Year in school: Junior

Major/Minor: Business/Music

Hometown: Hillsboro

Relationship Status: Single

This week’s hottie has some sweet moves on the dance floor, and he’s single, so you should definitely get to know him! Meet Campus Cutie Trent Toney!

HC Oregon State: What are you involved with on campus?

Trent: I like to hit the dance floor from time to time, especially West Coast Swing.

HC Oregon State: Describe your favorite memory from OSU.

End of finals, any of the terms.

HC Oregon State: Do you have any hobbies? Maybe special talents?

Trent: I play piano, and I can unicycle.

HC Oregon State: Tell about the us best (or worst) date you’ve ever been on.

Trent: Worst date I was ever on… I had the date all planned out, but the first half the girl canceled. Then we went to dance at a restaurant and she didn’t like that and needed to leave. Finally we went to a sky bridge, and basically talked about how it wasn’t working out. Pretty great.

HC Oregon State: What’s your favorite pickup line?  Have you ever used it on anyone?

Trent: “Do you know anything about phones? Something’s wrong with mine.” (No, what’s wrong with it?) “Your number’s not in it.” I have gotten a few numbers with it.

HC Oregon State: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

Trent: Confident, comfortable in her own skin, faithful, honest and into Jesus.

HC Oregon State: Any turn-ons? Turn-offs?

Trent: Girls that smell bad. That never flies. A girl who can sing soft acoustic music… melts my heart into a little puddle.

HC Oregon State: If you could have any power, what power would you have and why?

Trent: Power to fly and not be damaged by sun, or like, not die of cold. My weakness would be rugs that have a crease in the corner that won’t go away.

Give Trent some love, and check back next week for yet another Campus Cutie!

Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.