Campus Cutie: Sara Smee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Name: Sara Smee

Year: Senior

Major: Merchandising Management major with Business and Communication minors

Hometown: Corvallis, Oregon

Relationship Status: Taken

This week’s Campus Cutie is Merchandising Management major Sara Smee! Although this cutie may be taken, it can’t hurt to look, right?

HC at Oregon State: What are you involved with on campus?

Sara: I am on the Women’s Lacrosse Team, I am a part of the local sorority Chi Theta Phi, and I model for the fashion shows on campus. I am also helping plan the Design and Human Environment Symposium, which will be held in February.

HC at Oregon State: What is the one thing you can’t live without?

Sara: Probably my phone, I’m basic.

HC at Oregon State: Bar or house party?

Sara: Both! One right after the other, house party and then bars!

HC at Oregon State: If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Sara: Super stretch, because I can’t touch my toes and sometimes it would be nice to turn off my light from my bed.

HC at Oregon State: Favorite thing about living in Corvallis?

Sara: We have a great downtown! There’s always something to see and do!

HC at Oregon State: What would be your ideal date?

Sara: Any date from the television show The Bachelor, like wine tasting and horseback riding and helicopter rides.

Say hello to Sara if you see her around campus, and check back next week for another fabulous Campus Cutie!

Megan is an Oregon State University Alum with a degree in Merchandising Management. During her four years at OSU she helped found Chi Theta Phi, a local sorority with a focus on the design majors, where she held the ritual chair position her senior year. In addition to the sorority, she was the event coordinator for DAMchic magazine, the fashion publication at Oregon State, and has also been involved in costuming two plays for the OSU theatre. Megan enjoys binge watching tv shows on Netflix, doing arts and crafts, online shopping and catching up on sleep. She is obsessed with giraffes, mojitos, the color pink, reading, Halloween, purses, Las Vegas, singing in the shower, pop culture, gel nail polish, Mindy Kaling, the 90's, hedgehogs, quoting movies, trivia, candles, and live music, specifically the Backstreet Boys. This isn't goodbye, it's just see you later.