Campus Cutie: Ryan Nall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Meet Ryan Nall, this week’s Campus Cutie! We look forward to seeing Ryan on the field next year, and we hope that the rest of his college experience is just as great as his first year has been so far.

Year: Freshman

Major: Undecided

Hometown: Sandy, Oregon

HC Oregon State: Do you play any sports?

Ryan: Yes. I’m a red-shirt freshman on the Beaver football team.

HC Oregon State: What’s your favorite part about Oregon State?

Ryan: My favorite thing is the sense of community here at Oregon State. Everyone is so welcoming and it’s a great environment.

HC Oregon State: What’s your spirit animal?

Ryan: A honey badger.

HC Oregon State: Candy Crush or Flappy Bird?

Ryan: Flappy Bird

HC Oregon State: What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?

Ryan: The other day one of my teammates tried to ride his bike down the set of stairs in front of the football center. He fell and it was hilarious, but he wasn’t hurt so it was okay to laugh.

HC Oregon State: Where is your favorite place to eat on- or off-Campus?

Ryan: Qdoba

HC Oregon State: What are 3 things on your bucket list?

Ryan: 1. Skydiving. 2. To drive a Bugatti. 3. Ride a tiger.

HC Oregon State: Who is your role model and why?

Ryan: My brother, Jacob, because he inspired me to follow my dreams and play D1 football here. He told me to go big or go home and he pushed me to just keep trying and my goal is to one day be as selfless as he is.

HC Oregon State: What’s your current Netflix obsession?

Ryan: Cheers

HC Oregon State: So, are you in a relationship?

Ryan: Yes I am. She’s my childhood sweetheart and I can’t wait to see her at my next game.

HC Oregon State: How do feel about being chosen for Campus Cutie?

Ryan: I’m happy you guys think I’m cute! 

Give Ryan some love, and be sure to check back for next week’s Campus Cutie!

I am currently in my 3rd year at Oregon State and majoring in merchandising management. I am an intern for Beaver Athletics, a part-time student archive worker at the library. I am involved in many organizations including HerCampus, DAMchic magazine, Chi Theta Phi, and Relay for Life.