Campus Celebrity: Madison Medley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is another member from our executive team, Twitter Manager Madison Medley! Read on to get to know a little more about this trendy and talented gal:

Name: Madison Medley

Hometown: Pasadena, CA

Year in School: Senior

Major: Merchandising Management

Minor: Business and Entreprenuership

HC at Oregon State: What are you involved with on campus?

Madison: I am currently a contributor and social media manager for Her Campus at Oregon State, the online chair of the Relay for Life committee, and a member of Chi Theta Phi, a local sorority.

HC at Oregon State: What made you decide to become part of Her Campus at Oregon State?

Madison: I was looking to get involved in a club that could let me learn more about journalism and online blogging. Her Campus caught my attention because it was just starting when I joined and I was excited to be part of something that was new to campus.

HC at Oregon State: What has been your favorite college moment thus far?

Madison: My favorite college moment thus far has been going to the football games with friends. There is just a great atmosphere and I always have a great time.

HC at Oregon State: What is your favorite part about being involved with Her Campus at Oregon State?

Madison: My favorite part about Her Campus at Oregon State is that I have the freedom to write about pretty much anything I want! It has been such a fun experience that has allowed me to learn so much about journalism and how to improve my writing.

HC at Oregon State: What are you planning on doing after graduation?

Madison: After graduation, I will be doing an internship with Daniel Rainn, working in their showroom and corporate office.

Give it up for Madison and wish her luck as she completes her final term at OSU. Check back next week for yet another Campus Celebrity!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.