Campus Celebrity: Benny Beaver

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Name: Benny the Beaver

Hometown: Corvallis, OR

Year in School: Beaver for life!

Twitter Handle: @bennythebeaver

This week’s Campus Celebrity is none other than our very own Benny the Beaver! Even though Benny can’t speak, we still think he should receive the love and attention he deserves. Here’s how we here at Her Campus Oregon State believe our beloved mascot would respond to the following questions if he could!

HC Oregon State: Let’s start with an easy one. What are your favorite colors?

Benny: Orange and black, of course!

HC Oregon State: What’s your favorite sports team?

Benny: I’m a proud supporter of all Oregon State athletics – so all of our Oregon State Beavers sports teams!

HC Oregon State: What’s your favorite song?

Benny: “Chainsaw” by Family Force 5. I never go to a football game without my chainsaw for those 3rd down chants.

HC Oregon State: What’s your favorite part about Oregon State?

Benny: Everything! From our beautiful campus to our dedicated students and staff, we have an amazing community here at Oregon State.

HC Oregon State: Do you have any hopes or wishes for fall term?

Benny: I hope that everyone here on campus finishes the term out strong! You’re all so close to freedom!

If you attend any sporting events this school year (which you totally should), be sure to say hi to Benny and maybe even take some photos! Check back next term for another amaznig Her Campus Oregon State Campus Celebrity.

Photos courtesy of Benny the Beaver’s Facebook Page.

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.