Back to School with EyeBuyDirect.com

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Back to School season brings on a series of emotions, ranging from very, very positive to quite the opposite. From finding a place to live and purchasing your textbooks, it can get super expensive, too — and we’re not even talking about tuition!

Whether you need prescription eyeglasses or you just like to look stylish while protecting your eyes from the sun, our friends at EyeBuyDirect.com have you covered. And with glasses starting at just $6 a pair (you heard right!), they truly believe that being a college kid doesn’t mean you can’t be fashionable! They offer a variety of styles for both prescription glasses and sunglasses, so there truly is something for everyone.

If you were lucky enough to win a pair of their glasses from us at the Beaver Community Fair, congratulations! If not — you’re just a click away from some seriously stylish eyewear.

We bet you can’t pick just one. Which pairs will you be sporting this term, Collegiette? Be sure to let us know in the comments!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.