4 Amazing Blogs to Check Out Right Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

While you’re on your laptop studying or doing homework, you’re bound to find yourself inevitably straying to Facebook or online shopping sites from time to time. Make your procrastination semi-productive by instead checking out these cool and inspirational blogs the next time you need a study break!

Hannah Brencher

Hannah has the type of blog that you can’t stop reading. Fair warning, if you read even her first post you’ll be hooked. To anyone that loves to hear little lovely passages this is the blog for you. Hannah started blogging around 2009 and has only gone up from there. She also runs The World Needs More Love Letters, which is a global love letter writing organization. If you absolutely can’t take it and want to read more from her, Hannah will be publishing her memoir in March of 2015 titled “If You Find This Letter.”

Lauren Conrad

Most people remember Lauren from the infamous reality show The Hills. However, after many years and having written seven very successful books, Lauren has finally been able to distance herself from that brand and make her own name for herself. This blog gives great DIY ideas (especially around holiday seasons), makeup tutorials and weekly Friday favorites! While you might not get your fill of gossip on who fought with LC this week by looking at her blog, you’ll definitely get plenty of great beauty tips!

Trop Rouge

Christina is a New York model who has one of the best blogs out there. Mostly a fashion blog featuring quite possibly the most fantastic hairstyles to ever be seen, Christina embodies what most girls dream of being. You can get tons of fashion inspiration from her pictures, and the gorgeous photos of New York are sure to make anyone jealous.  

Ring My Bell

Ashley’s sense of style and essence are the first things that grab you when you look at her blog. She has some of the best street style outfits arounds, and all of her clothing pieces are linked below her pictures. Some of her outfits are on the pricey side, but you can always get inspiration from her outfits and then look for more affordable options!

There are TONS of websites out there that can eat up your time, but why not try out something new for a change? Check out our favorite sites above, and comment with your own favorite blogs below!

Volleyball player and English major at Oregon State!