diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Ways to Look Cute in Cold Weather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Attempting to be fashionable AND warm during the winter months is always difficult. Here are a few chic an cozy outfit ideas so you aren’t left in the cold over the next few months!

1. The “cold but sunny day” look:

Sometimes even though it’s cold outside the sun will sneak out just enough so you can throw on a pair of capris. Don’t be fooled, though – that sun will keep you warm for about 2 minutes while walking to class. To help keep the fog and wind at bay grab a black beanie and a big comfy sweater.

2. The “trying to look cute in 35-degree weather” look:

Whenever I put on a skirt during the winter my friends judge me. Surprisingly enough, skirts can be pretty comfortable and as long as you put on a warm pair of tights with it you’re ready for the Corvallis weather. Just to play it safe it might be a good idea to grab a big cardigan to balance out your layers!

3. The “pants were a must today” look:

Sometimes you really want to wear a dress or skirt, but then you check the weather and that is definitely not going to happen. Luckily, there are great alternatives like black jeans! Afterall, who doesn’t look good in a good pair of black jeans? With a pair of brown combat boots plus a purple jacket you’ll get the perfect trying-but-not-trying-too-hard look (not to mention you won’t freeze your butt off).

What are some of your favorite cold weather outfits? Let us know in the comments below!

Volleyball player and English major at Oregon State!