This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Mom’s weekend is approaching fast. But oh no! You forgot to get your mom a gift. No need to worry, we’ve got some ideas you can craft in a pinch. These ideas are simple but just creative enough that your mom will know you love and appreciate everything she does for you.

1. For the Hipster Mom

This DIY is for the mom who loves going to Tried and True when she comes to visit, has an active Instagram account, and always looks extremely stylish.

2. For the Sentimental Mom

If your mom loves photo albums, reflecting on past memories, and watching old home movies this is the perfect gift for her. This DIY is fairly simple but will look stunning once it is done sitting on your mom’s bedside table.

3. For the Fashionable Mom

If your mom loves clothes and every little detail that goes into them why not get her a giftcard to her favorite store and make her this lovely button bouquet to go along with it. She’ll love seeing it every day because she loves that she inspired you to be such an amazing creative daughter.

4. For the Crafty Mom

If your mom loves receiving something sweet, simple, and meaningful this may just be the perfect thing. All you need is a photograph, some markers or paint, and some popsicle sticks. You can be very intricate or very rushed and either way your mom will know you care.

5. For the Mom With a Green Thumb

If your mom religiously reads Home & Garden, spends every free minute finding places to plant new flowers in her yard, and checks out the Tulip festival every year then this is the gift you should give her. She can make her list of gardening supplies while looking at these beauties.

6. For the Mom Who Loves Chocolate

If your mom’s favorite things include Dove, Hershey’s, and Cadbury then this chocolate bouquet could be just the thing for her to cherish. You can collect different chocolates or use all the same ones, craft some leaves, find a cute jar, and even get some extra chocolate for her to refill her bouquet the next week.

7. For the Mom Who Just Needs to Relax

If your mom is constantly busy and dealing with a high-stress lifestyle this bath bomb may be just the trick. DIY these bad boys and pair some soap, lotion, and a cute washcloth with it for a spa day kit.

8. For the Mom Who Loves to Bake

If your mom loves to bake every chance she gets this funfetti candle may be just the thing for her. She can be thinking about sweet treats while reading, relaxing, and just going about her day. This candle will be tough not to want to eat but try to resist because your mom will absolutely love this!

9. For the Bibliophile Mom

If your mom basically lives at the library, loves finding classic books, and values the smell of her collection over a Kindle any day, then craft her a cute bookmark she can use for years to come.

10. For the Mom Who Loves a Good Card Game

This DIY only takes some binder clips, modge podge, and time. If your mom just wants to know how much you love and value her all year long then this is the gift you should give her.

Tell your mom you love her this weekend and every weekend for that matter.

Happy Mom’s weekend Beaver Nation!

Madeline is a Senior at Oregon State majoring in Merchandising Management and minoring in writing. She was the 2016-'17 president of Chi Theta Phi, a local design sorority on campus. If she's not in class, at a club meeting, chapter, or writing, she's probably spending time with her family, friends, walking her dogs, eating junk food, or watching too many crime, comedy, or fashion shows on Netflix. She likes cheese, dogs, creative projects, obnoxious animal prints, garage sales, farmer's markets, and generally just being silly. 
Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.