jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

From the second we are born, our bodies begin to die a little every day; the second we accept Jesus as our lord and savior, though, our spirits start living forever. When our flesh ends in this adjourning life here on Earth, we as spiritual beings keep living as we belong to Christ. Jesus’ love is constantly surrounding each and every one of us, and no one will ever see His love come to an end because it is an ever-flowing fountain of water. We have done absolutely nothing to deserve His love; in fact, we have done the exact opposite, and yet He loves us beyond anyone’s comprehension. Jesus is never asking us about our ability, but rather He is asking about our availability to walk with Him. When we can’t, He can. There is not a mess we have made that He cannot make beautiful. He will move mountains in our lives, but only if we are willing.

~Amen  

HCXO,

Liliana

My name is Liliana Vargas and I am currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta. My major is early childhood/childhood Education with a concentration in English. Some of my hobbies include, writing, reading, photography, and camping. I am a coffee enthusiest and I love animals.
Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!