Why You Need Everything in the HC Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Do you ever find yourself feelings stressed with everything going on throughout the Fall semester? Midterms, pre-enrollment, registration… It never ends! Here are some amazing products in the HC Survival Kits that YOU need in your life ASAP:

1. Spindrift: Sprindrift is a light, sweet, and refreshing sparkling drink that is super delicious, and healthy at the same time! How could you go wrong with that? Each drink is inspired by everyone’s favorite summer fruits. There are a variety of flavors, but the Grapefruit and Cucumber were my personal favorites. 

2. Aéropostale: Accessories are a girls best friend. The newly revamped Aéropostale has just the right kinds of accessories to make an amazing fashion statement! From sunglasses to rings, chokers, hairties and more, you need to check them out ASAP. Sign up on their website with your email to unlock 10% off of your first purchase!

3. Freeman Beauty: Who doesn’t love a good face mask after a long day? For all different skin types, Freeman Beauty offers a variety of face masks that will make you addicted! My personal favorite is the Cucumber + Pink Salt clay mask that smooths and calms my skin almost immediately after.

4. Hi-Chew: Ever heard of it? This fruity and chewy candy comes straight from Japan, offering fresh fruit flavors in a smooth and chewy texture! They are worth the hype.5. Erin Condren Planners: I would be absolutely lost in this life without my Erin Condren planner. Erin Condren’s cute and inspirational planners are just what you need to organize your life.

6. L’Oréal Paris: These products right here are the holy grail of tanning products. Is the cold, winter weather getting you down? Try these! Their Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, as well as the Mist, truly work wonders. They allow me to feel confident as I conquer the colder months without my summer tan!

7. Bed Head By TIGI: Dry shampoo is my LIFESAVER. I wouldn’t be able to make it through college without it. A travel-sized can of dry shampoo can go such a long way. How could I forget the hairspray?

8. Steripod: Last but not least, the Steripod. This little clip keeps your toothbrush fresh everyday, and I especially love it when I’m traveling between school and home. It’s an essential for all germ-a-phobes out there, like me!

Have you tried any of these products? Let us know! Email us at oneonta@hercampus.com

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen