Long Island has long been a hot spot for the summer. It’s beaches & overall appeal make it the perfect place to visit with your friends when the sun comes out. Here are the Top 5 things to do on Long Island this summer:
1. Westhampton Beach: Westhampton is a beautiful town with fabulous stores & delicious places to eat. It also has a great beach that is not only wonderful for daytime tanning & swimming, but has fun bands, yummy food, and pina coladas at night!
2. North Fork Wine Trail: The East End of Long island is known for its beautiful wineries. Spending a day Out East with the girls is the perfect weekend trip for anyone over 21 (of course).
3. Montauk: Long Island is known for this hot tourist spot. There are endless activities including beaches, horseback riding, camping, & strolling around town. This spot is also great for those cute Instagram pictures!
4. Jones Beach: Jones Beach is located on the western side of long island & holds so many concerts, along with the availability of beautiful beaches. It’s got it all!
5. Belmont Park: Belmont Park is a super fun horse racing track that is great for all ages. This would be a really fun idea for the whole family; the 2018 Belmont Stakes are being held Saturday, June 9th! Check it out!
Keep these tips in mind this summer when you’re looking to get your tan on, or just looking for a good time on the Island!