This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

There is always time Thanksgiving Day to sit down and relax while watching a tv special! It has become more like a tradition in my house. My sister and I love to put one on in the background or cozy up in a blanket before dinner. Here are my favorite specials to watch:

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

This is a classic! I have watched this since I was a little kid and still will to this day. As a
picky eater myself, I always loved how they ate toast, popcorn and jellybeans. Why
couldn’t I? Can’t wait to watch it next week!

Friends, Season 3 Episode 9 “The One With the Football”

This episode is probably one of my all-time favorites. The infamous “Geller Cup” is up
for grabs while Ross and Monica revisit a childhood rivalry. Meanwhile, they’re facing a
time limit with the food in the oven back at the apartment. Ross and Monica’s parents
banned them from playing football together as kids, and the rest of the group quickly
finds out why.

Full House “The Miracle of Thanksgiving”

Honestly, no matter what age you are, this episode never gets old. The family tries to
make everything like the Grandma does, as she couldn’t be there. The turkey gets
burned and the pie drops on the floor, but they ended up bonding over the family
member who also wasn’t able to be there either: Pam (their late mother). They had
some bumps in the road, but ultimately came together as a family to make it a special
day. Always remember, “it’s the miracle, DA DA DA DA, of Thanksgiving”

Check these specials out this Thanksgiving and spend time with your loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!

HCXO,

Emily

Hey! I’m Emily and I am a senior Communications major at SUNY Oneonta! I love to play flute and tennis, and be with my family and friends! I can’t wait to write more articles this semester, and share them with everyone! 
Hey Everyone! My name is Melissa Viskoc and I'm a Junior here at SUNY Oneonta! I am an early childhood education major and I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for the Her Campus Oneonta chapter. I spend most of my time watching reality tv and just about every crime show there is! I hope you enjoy my articles !