Summer is Practically Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Ok, so this weather my not be exactly the desired start any of us would want to kick off summer but none the less we have made it through another school year! So finish those finals and celebrate! Whether you are in for a long summer of relaxing or jumping right into the job market, congratulations for making it through another year and a special shout out to all my fellow seniors! Good luck in the future!

Carrie Soltis is a fun-loving girl who is always in search of an adventure. For her, it’s the small things in life that matter most; whether it’s enjoying a backyard barbeque with friends, taking a spontaneous road trip in search of freedom, or just lounging around in a beach chair next to the ocean. When Carrie is not busy enjoying the pleasures of a nice sunny day, fiddling around with photography, or spending quality time with her favorite roommate, she can be found deep in her studies at SUNY Oneonta (class of 2011). Carrie is currently majoring in Communication Studies, with a minor in Advertising. Although one of her dreams is to become an events planner, Carrie’s ultimate desire is just to simply appreciate life for all it has to offer and never take a single moment for granted. Carrie aspires travel the world in hopes of acquiring a true gratitude for life.