Stephanie Nogid Memorial Vigil

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

“If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever”

Stephanie Nogid, a member of SUNY Oneonta’s Class of 2018, unexpectedly passed away while we were welcoming in the new year. She majored in communication studies and was a member of the Sigma Delta Tau sorority. Steph’s tragic death has left so many of us feeling heartbroken, confused, and extremely upset. She is a beautiful soul who was taken from this world way too soon. Steph will be missed forever, and she will never be forgotten. Her memory will live on through all of us as we celebrate and remember her everyday.

SUNY Oneonta is hosting a memorial service and candlelight vigil for Steph on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. This event will be from 8-10PM in Hunt Union Ballroom.  Please join us in honoring the beautiful life and legacy of Stephanie Nogid.

I'm a junior education major, from the east end of Long Island. I like the beach, coffee, and J.Crew. "to live would be an awfully big adventure"
Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen