OH Madness Fundraiser

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Professor Sandra Smith’s Event Management in Sport class is happy to announce OH Madness, a 3 vs. 3 Co-Ed Basketball Tournament. Participants must be SUNY Oneonta or Hartwick students. You must present your student ID at the door to participate. Students on any of the SUNY Oneonta or Hartwick Basketball Teams are NOT eligible to participate in an effort to keep the competition fair!

OH Madness is open to the public and is a fundraiser, with ALL PROCEEDS being donated to the Oneonta Boys and Girls Club. Please read all event details below and be prepared to pay for your team by credit card only upon registration.

Date: Sunday, November 20, 2016 Time: 12:00pm-5:00pm Place: Alumni Field House

Link to register: http://ems.oneonta.edu/EmsRegics/OHMadnessBBall

Teams must have a minimum of 3 players and can have a maximum of 6 players.

Registration fee: $15.00 each for teams of 3 or $45.00 total or  $10.00 each if your team has 4 or more players –  $40.00 for a 4 player team $50.00 for a 5 player team $60.00 for a 6 player team

NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ONCE YOUR TEAM HAS REGISTERED

– Cash Prize awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams – $2 Half Court Shot Competition available to all interested participants  (gift card rewards will be presented to the winners) – Concession snacks and beverages will be available for purchase

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen