This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Finding the perfect NYE outfit can be tough. You either spend hours online on Tobi or you spend hours digging through the racks of Forever 21. Ranging from sparkly and fun to sleek and sexy, here are a few looks that might help cut your shopping trip short:

The perfect “little black dress”

This Serenity Halter Shift Dress from Tobi has the perfect pop of sparkle to keep you looking NYE fab while maintaining a classy, open back look. Pair this with some heels and you’re ready to kill it.

Party Princess

The perfect dress for a girly look with some shine. You definitely can’t go wrong with sequins on NYE. 

“Life of the Party” Pants

These are the perfect crazy leggings to squeeze into when you’re not feeling a dress. Pair these with some cute bootie heels and a black crop top to complete the look!

Contemporary Sequined Mini Dress

This cute mini dress is perfect to wear if you want a unique, stand out look. Black and gold looks classy on anyone so you can’t really go wrong with this option. 

Sexy Sparkles

The perfect mix of tight and sparkly for your NYE night out on the town. Now on sale at Tobi for only $25! That’s a steal. 

Sequined Tank

Since this top can be paired with so many different bottoms, this is a great buy not only for NYE, but for general nights out. The low back shows a perfect amount of skin, with a great length as well. 

Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).