My Favorite Apple Treats

With fall finally here, I can’t wait to eat all my favorite fall treats. Here are some of them! 

1. 1. Apple Cider Doughnuts  

My absolute favorite part of fall. There’s nothing better than going apple picking and getting a freshly made apple cider doughnut. A great snack AND a cute Instagram picture.  

2. 2. Apple Crisp 

This is such an easy dessert to make but it tastes amazing. It’s even better with apples that you picked yourself, right after eating your apple cider doughnut. 

3. 3. Hot Apple Cider 

There’s something about hot apple cider that is so relaxing and brings all the comforts of fall. It’s also a great swap if you aren’t in the mood for a pumpkin spice latte, but still want a fall drink. 

4. 4. Baked Apples 

When I was little, my mom would make baked apples all the time, and they’re so easy to make! A little cinnamon and sugar, pop it in the microwave, and you have an amazing and moderately healthy dessert. 

5. 5. Apple Cider Cookies 

It’s amazing how much you can do with apple cider, and they are all fantastic. Warm apple cider cookies with vanilla ice cream- an unbeatable combo. 

I’ll be spending this fall indulging in all these yummy apple treats and praying that fall never ends. 

HCXO, 

Natalie