Meet the Terrific Tara Findlay!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Meet Her Campus Oneonta’s awesome graphic designer, Tara Findlay!

About Tara:

Full Name: Tara Findlay

Major: Computer Art (focus in Graphic Design), Communication Studies (minoring in Advertising)

Year: 2018

Nickname(s): Ta

Hometown: Wantagh, NY

Fun Fact: Professional Multitasker

Dream Job: Graphic Designer

Celebrity Crush: Mac Miller or Chance the Rapper

————————————————————————

HC: How are you involved on campus outside of Her Campus?

TF: I’m the President of Oneonta’s Love Your Melon Crew and I’m also the fundraiser chair for Oneonta’s Cheerleading Team.

HC: Can you tell us more about LYM and how we can contribute?

TF: Love Your Melon is an apparel brand dedicated to giving every child battling cancer a hat as well as contributing to nonprofit organizations that are leading the fight against pediatric cancer. When making a purchase on their website (loveyourmelon.com) a beanie is donated to a child currently battling this horrible disease as well as 50% of the profits going towards one of their nonprofit partners. By making purchases and working with your local crew you can help support children, families and those that are researching to find a cure. To help support our local crew, select SUNY Oneonta at checkout.

HC: What’s your favorite thing about Oneonta?

TF: I’ve met my best friends here and they’re some of the greatest people I know. I love that Oneonta helped me mold myself to become the person I want to be.

HC: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

TF: I’m a homebody so probably my hometown but I do want to travel around Europe one day.

Want to know more? Follow Tara on Twitter and Instagram: @tfinds

Anna is a junior at SUNY Oneonta, studying Fashion Marketing and Computer Art. She hopes to turn these studies into a career in the fashion industry in New York City. Outside of writing for Her Campus, Anna spends her time obsessing over eyebrows, embroidering, and talking about her dogs.