jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet Our eBoard ’18-’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

I’m Jess and I’m the social media chair for Her Campus Oneonta! I’m a junior at Oneonta and a psychology major. I’m from Albany, NY and enjoy things like dance, music and self love! This will be my 2nd year on Eboard and i can’t wait for a fun year with HCXO ??I’m Haley, your Senior Writing and Editing Chair! I am an Early Childhood and Childhood Education Major with a concentration in English from just outside of Albany, NY. I like painting and hiking. I’m looking forward to reading some amazing content this semester!!My name is Karly and I am a junior here at Oneonta! I am a double major in Sociology (human services) and English! I enjoy writing, shopping, petting dogs and working out! This is my second year on e-Board and I’m excited to have our best year yet! HCXO❤️My name is Emma, I’m a senior, and I’m the fundraising chair! I’m in communication studies with a minor in business comm. During my free time, I like to hike, read, and go out with friends! I can’t wait to see returning and new faces!My name is Victoria! I’m a senior Psychology major and i’m the co-event planning chair of HC Oneonta! You may also know me from APO or have seen me at my job at Seasons! This is my 2nd year on e-board and i’m very excited to see what this year brings!

I’m Elizabeth and I’m the co-event planning chairs for HCO. I’m a junior with a dual major in communications and art. I’m also involved in the ski and snowboard club on campus and the president of the Oneonta Knit Wits!

I’m Symantha and I’m our chapter’s Recruitment Chair! I’m a senior biology major & I’m graduating in December. I am super involved on campus & look forward to meeting new ladies to add to our team! ?My name is Cailee, I’m a Junior, and a communications major with a minor in public relations. My role on our Her Campus chapter is Fellowship Chair! I’m so excited for all the things to come this semester and I hope to see all of you there! ?

We’re your CC’s Shea & Emily! We are both senior biochemistry majors! When we’re not spending time doing Her Campus things we love to nap and drink endless amounts of iced coffees! We are looking forward to another great semester full of amazing content & fun activities?

Don’t forget to come visit out table at Club eXpo on Wednesday, September 5th from 6:30-8 pm. We look forward to seeing you there!

Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!