This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Meet this week’s fun and interesting Campus Cutie, Bill Blatz. Bill is a well-known student on campus, but if you don’t already know him, feel free to introduce yourself! 

Name: Bill Blatz

Year: Junior

Hometown: North Babylon, Long Island

Major: Human Biology

Relationship Status: Single!

HC: What activities and clubs are you a part of?

BB: “I am involved with the Ultimate Frisbee Club, I am a brother of Alpha Phi Omega and I was an orientation leader for the summer. I am currently working with student services as a transfer student mentor, and hopefully I will be a part of  hall government in Matteson Hall.”

HC: What is your favorite food?

BB: “That’s a tough one…. but I’m going to have to say sushi.”

HC: Putting your major aside, what would be your dream job?

BB: “I don’t really know about that. I really do want to be a Physical Therapist. That would be a fun job; I’ve looked into that a bit. I mean, I’ve always wanted to be an astronaut because it’d be cool to go into space, too.”

HC: What or who is your spirit animal?

BB: “A scorpion has always been my favorite animal. They are small but they pack a powerful punch.”

HC: What is your favorite book or book series?

BB: “I would have to say Game of Thrones because it’s so chaotic and hectic. There’s so much going on with so much action. And even some of the drama behind the scenes is fun. A lot of the characters are really great, too.”

Kathryn Fernandez is currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta. She is dual majoring in Music Industry and Mass Communications with a media concentration. Besides being an orientation leader for the school and the public relations chair for SUNY Oneonta's Ultimate Frisbee team, she is also a photographer, toast eater, book lover, inspired artist, and tea drinker. She's very excited to be a Chapter Advisor and a writer for the Her Campus community. Click on any of the links below to read Kathryn's articles. And If you would like to know more about her, check out her Twitter and Instagram @Kat8996.
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).