This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

There are many ways to get involved in Her Campus, it’s all about finding which area is the best fit for you.

Our chapter has different teams that work together to create the content and events that you see on all of our platforms.

Writing:

Our writing team is responsible for providing a majority of the content that gets posted on our page. As a part of this team you will be required to write at least 2 articles a month on any topic that speaks to you. This is a great opportunity to showcase your writing and share your creativity with so many others.

Events:

If you enjoy putting together fun social events on campus, this is the team for you! Our events team is responsible for planning and organizing events that showcase what we stand for and provide fun activites to promote bonding within our team. We are always looking for new creative event ideas that we can bring to campus.

Social Media:

Our social media team is how we are able to reach a majority of the students on campus.This team is responsible for creating and posting fliers and information about events and giveaways along with inspirational quotes to help get people through the day. There is also an opportunity to take part in a snapchat takeovers and upload YouTube videos.

We hope that you are able to find something that speaks to you, we are always looking for more people to help our team!

HCXO,

Melissa

Hey Everyone! My name is Melissa Viskoc and I'm a Junior here at SUNY Oneonta! I am an early childhood education major and I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for the Her Campus Oneonta chapter. I spend most of my time watching reality tv and just about every crime show there is! I hope you enjoy my articles !