JOIN HER CAMPUS ONEONTA 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Hey! Welcome to Her Campus Oneonta. Here you will find all things Oneonta- it’s basically like our schools own online magazine!  We are so excited about your interest in getting involved with HC Oneonta State, we promise that you won’t regret it!  This semester, our goal is to continue to bring refreshing, entertaining, informative and fun content to students across campus. We are seeking new team members who are creative, hardworking, and talented. 

You might be wondering what exactly Her Campus is and what being a team member of Her Campus Oneonta is like. Well, we are a Pink level chapter (which basically means we are the best of the best ;) ) We have participated in many community events and have been involved in many different events on campus.

• What is Her Campus? To put it simply, Her Campus is an international online magazine/organization, with the primary target of college-aged women (and men!). Her Campus aims to inform, educate, and open up the floor for college students to discuss a big variety of topics. In addition to what you can find online, several books have been published that Her Campus backs and sends out to the chapters; such as Rich BitchThe Girl In The Woods, and the Her Campus Guide To College Life.
  • What does Her Campus Oneonta do? We do it all! We have promoted local clubs on campus, we have worked with various bussinesses and shops in town, we have had giveaways with amazing prizes, and have worked together to achieve so much between our team! We write profiles on Oneonta State students and faculty, and Oneonta community members, as well as personal blogs, and features to get Oneonta college students engaged with what is going on in the world. 
  • Her Campus Oneonta State is a Pink Level Chapter, what does that mean? Our chapter is in the top 15% of all the international chapters that make up Her Campus! We’re very proud of this and couldn’t do it without our team!

If this all sounds great to you feel free to email oneonta@hercampus.com! We would love to have you join our team :) 

Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @hconeonta

SaveSave

Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).