HC Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Well, my fellow students, it is that time of year again… finals week (cue the horror movie music). But, fortunately it is also the time of year where giving and receiving is most prominent. Not only do we receive from family and friends, but also from the Her Campus national team as well! Her Campus sympathizes with student’s hectic schedules at this time of the semester.

With the help of sponsors such as Vera Bradley and Michael Kors, HerCampus is giving students the gift of relief this winter. The finals week kit we were sent includes all things joyful and relaxing.

When you think about finals week what comes to mind other than mental chaos? Well, for me, I know staying fabulous is a must but it is difficult to remember all the beauty essentials when you are so focused on exams and projects.

Michael Kors has given us the gift of tantalizing scent with their 24k Brilliant Gold-scented flash tattoos. Who has time to constantly spritz themselves throughout the day? No worries, this tattoo prevents the need to do so.

This time of the semester also calls for quick access to the dining halls. Here at SUNY Oneonta, the student ID is the golden ticket to reaching the cheesy quesadillas at Mills dining hall. Thanks to Vera Bradley’s zip ID case your school ID is not only easy and quick to access but also aesthetically appealing for all eyes to see. But wait, Vera Bradley also included a funky throw blanket for those times you just need to put the text books aside and Netflix for awhile.

But, when lounging around isn’t an option bed head is not going to fly in my book. Let us be real ladies, blow drying, curling and straightening your hair is a time consuming process that we don’t always get around to. With the help of TRESemme, we can now hop right out of the shower and use their perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt spray to achieve those mermaid waves we long for.

So let us recap, we can now smell amazing with Michael Kors, be cozy with Vera Bradley, and look fabulous with TRESemme hair product.

But we are not finished. A big thank you should go out to Chipotle Restaurants. Now, when we get the urge for an ooey gooey cheesy burrito we have the ability to get just that. With Chipotle BOGO cards and free entrée cards, we can now consume the comfort we all want in times of stress.

Thank you to all the companies that were involved in the finals week kit. HerCampus students salute you!

Hey everyone my name is Katie! I am an upperclassmen at the State University of New York at Oneonta. I study Communication and psychology. I am from a city right outside of Albany, New York. At the moment I am involved in the Communication Honor Society, Lambda Pi Eta. I am also a part of the Communication Arts Society on campus. As you can tell I love everything dealing with communication and the study of the different ways people communicate. SUNY Oneonta has influenced my life in numerous ways and I cannot wait to share with you all, all things Oneonta!
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).