Halloween Costumes You NEED To Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

In my opinion, Halloween is one of the best holidays. Although some people may dread Halloween due to the stress of finding the perfect costume, this can be easily avoided! I generated a list of fun, DIY, costumes you can try out this upcoming season! 

Honestly, who doesn’t love Clueless?!

With the recent popularity, who wouldn’t want to dress as a seltzer can?!

Have a big friend group? No worries, shark week will take care of that

Were you really a child if you didn’t watch rocket power?

Nothing says BFF goals like Mia Thermopolis and Lilly Moscovitz

Or couple goals like Andy and April from Parks and Rec.

It’s your lucky day: four of a Kind!

And….

Nothin’ cuter than the 3 Little Pigs

All Photo Credit From Google Images and Pinterest! 

SaveSave

My name is Taryn DiRocco, and I'm a sophomore at SUNY Oneonta. I'm currently studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. I'm from Smithtown, Long Island, and I enjoy pizza, the beach, Grey's Anatomy, and traveling. 
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).