Finals Week as Told by Jersey Shore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

With finals week just around the corner we could all use a little motivation in our lives (and some extra coffee). So I bring to you… Finals Week; As Told By The Cast Members Of Jersey Shore. 

1. Classes have just ended, and you’ve come to the realization that finals week is about to take over your life… and you’re completely unprepared. 

2. You finally force yourself to the library and you’re 100% ready to spend the next 72 hours of your life there. But… you realize there are zero open tables and feel like the school is now setting you up to fail. 

3. You’ve now hit the 24 hours of studying mark, have more coffee running through your veins than blood, and realize that dignity is no longer a thing you have. Guess it’s time to crack one open between the bookshelves…you really have nothing left to lose at this point. 

4. It’s the day before your final and you’re pretty sure you know less of the material than when you started studying. You begin to question what you could have possibly done in a past life to deserve this abuse. 

5. You’re taking advantage of the 2 hours of sleep you can get before the final… but it taunts you in your dreams and reminds you whose in charge. 

6. You know you may cry any second but it’s the morning of the test and your motto is “Fake it til’ you make it”. 

7. You sit down and glance at question one.

8. You’re halfway through the test and can’t believe your professor could do something so cruel to you.

9. You’ve just handed the test in and are fully aware that you’re about to take the biggest L of your college career… and you’re okay with that. 

10. When the grades finally go up a few days later and you passed… and then you realize you were being way more dramatic than you needed to be…

11. And its finally summer break and you’re like… 

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen