This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

I am a winter baby, I was born in January one of the coldest months of the year. Of course, looking good and feeling good on my birthday month is a priority! Winter fashion is hard to navigate especially when temperatures are in the single digits, and there is snow up to your knees. I have learned some fun ways to not only stay warm, but also look super cute.

Scarves

Scarves, scarves, and more scarves! Scarves are a great way to keep the cold wind out of
your face and neck, but also a great way to spice up your outfit. Dress up a plain white
long sleeve shirt and jeans with a fun colored scarf and it instantly transforms your
outfit.

Vests

Vests! Vests are always one of my go-to outfits. Vests come in all different colors and
styles such as puffy vests, denim, and even polyester. If you are in a rush and want a
cute outfit, it is easy to throw on a hoodie and nice vest and you’re good to go!

Boots

Boots with cute socks! Every year for Christmas I would get a pair of Bear Paw boots and
comfy socks. These boots are affordable and hold up to the winter weather. To make
them last longer, it is a good idea to weather proof your boots with a nice spray.

Sweaters

Sweaters! Who doesn’t love a cute knitted chunky sweater? They come in all different
patterns and colors and pairs perfectly with a nice black pair of leggings. Sweaters also
are great way to layer under a winter coat, to add some extra warmth.

Gloves and Mittens

Gloves and mittens! My hands get cold very quick, so gloves and mittens are my best
friend! I love all types of gloves from fingerless, to the ones that you can text with!
Gloves are warm and cozy, it’s like a hug for your hands!

HCXO,

Lilly

My name is Liliana Vargas and I am currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta. My major is early childhood/childhood Education with a concentration in English. Some of my hobbies include, writing, reading, photography, and camping. I am a coffee enthusiest and I love animals.
Hey Everyone! My name is Melissa Viskoc and I'm a Junior here at SUNY Oneonta! I am an early childhood education major and I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for the Her Campus Oneonta chapter. I spend most of my time watching reality tv and just about every crime show there is! I hope you enjoy my articles !