Check Out Milne Library!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Welcome to one of my favorite places on campus… the library! Milne Library is an essential place here on campus to just about every student. This building is truy beautiful inside and out and is where I like to spend most of my day. It is the perfect place to get pretty much anything done. Whether you’re studying for a huge test, trying to get a project done, desperately need your daily cup of coffee from Jazzman’s, or even just wanna come hang out with your friends, this is the perfect place to go!

My name is Stephanie Nogid, but I usually go by Steph! I'm a sophomore studying Communications. I'm from Long Island and I love the beach!
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).