This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

I think it’s safe to assume that everyone has seen at least one episode of “The Office,” and if you haven’t, you’re missing out. All the characters have made me giggle at some point or another, while others have me laughing at everything they say. So, here’s a list of my favorite characters ranked.

1. Dwight Schrute

Dwight is my absolute favorite. He provides the driest humor ever, but I love everything about him, and I can always count on him to make me laugh.

2. Michael Scott

How could you not love Michael Scott? Yeah, he tends to make every one of his employees uncomfortable and say some pretty dumb things, but he means well and is hilarious while doing it.

3. Jim Halpert

Jim is such a regular guy and I think that’s what makes him so funny. I love seeing his reactions to the weird things that go down at Dunder Mifflin and his commentary always gets a giggle out of me.

4. Pam Beesly

Pam is adorable. She’s such a sweetheart, even though she comes up with super funny pranks to play on Dwight, which are always amazing.

5. Creed Bratton

Creed is way too overlooked. Even though he isn’t huge in every episode, he always comes in with a good one liner. He’s always doing or saying something funny, even if he’s just in the background, so keep your eyes out for him behind the main scene.

6. Phyllis Vance

Phyllis is so enjoyable and always adds an extra giggle to an already hilarious scene. I wish her and Bob Vance from Vance Refrigeration nothing but the best.

7. Stanley Hudson

Classic character, classic eye roll, always funny.

8. Kevin Malone

Kevin is kind of super weird and creepy, but also in a super funny way, so I choose to look past the weird.

While I love every character on The Office, these eight people are responsible for some of my favorite moments on the show.

HCXO,

Natalie

Natalie King

Oneonta '21

Hello! I'm Natalie and I am a senior here at SUNY Oneonta. I'm a Business Economics major with a concentration in marketing, and I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for the Her Campus Oneonta chapter. Some of my favorite activities include binge watching The Office as well as various reality TV shows. I also love playing soccer and spending time with my friends and family.
Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!