This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

This week’s snapshot was divided up into two parts! The amazing, Mackenzie Allen, modeled her makeup and her outfit for us! Be sure to read part two of this week’s snapshot as well! 

Mackenzie Allen is wearing a fashionable fall outfit. Completed with a simple updo hair style and edgy makeup, Mackenzie shows off one of her daily outfits. Any boots, cardigan, and jeans combo can turn a fall drab into a fall fab!

Kathryn Fernandez is currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta. She is dual majoring in Music Industry and Mass Communications with a media concentration. Besides being an orientation leader for the school and the public relations chair for SUNY Oneonta's Ultimate Frisbee team, she is also a photographer, toast eater, book lover, inspired artist, and tea drinker. She's very excited to be a Chapter Advisor and a writer for the Her Campus community. Click on any of the links below to read Kathryn's articles. And If you would like to know more about her, check out her Twitter and Instagram @Kat8996.
Emily is an editor and writer at Her Campus Oneonta. She is a sophomore and currently marjoring in English. You can always find her singing, dancing, but most of all, laughing.
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).