Style

The Best One-Piece Bathing Suits for Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

I have been planning a trip to Mexico this summer & realized I was in desperate need of some cute, new bathing suits; however, I am a little self-conscious & I feel uncomfortable baring it all in a bikini. When I went to Target, it was hard to find an attractive one-piece bathing suit that was stylish, trendy, & made me feel good about the way I looked! I did some digging & found these amazing suits online! Pictured below are my top ten one-pieces for summer! Although some might be a little expensive, this is a suit you can wear for more than just one summer. You are guaranteed to get compliments & cute Instagram pics!

1. Top Shop, $75, 0-14

2. Top Shop, $75, 0-14

3. Rosegal.com, $19.05, S-XL

4. H&M, $34.99, 0-14

5. Target, $39.99, S-XL

6. Aerie, $29.97, XS-XXL

7. Forever 21, $22.90, S-L

8. Forever 21, $27.90, S-XL

9. Forever 21, $29.90, S-XL

10. Urban Outfitters, $129, S-L

I hope this helps you find your perfect bathing suit! Be confident, wear sunscreen, & enjoy the beach! 

HCXO, Abby

Hi, my name is Abby, I am a fashion and textiles major with a minor in business communications at SUNY Oneonta and I am from Delhi NY. I love to thrift shop, drink tea, read, adventure, and swim. My goal is to be a fashion merchandising manager in NYC at a sustainable fashion company
Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!